Our scientists are highly skilled in cell culture techniques and maintain an extensive catalogue of cells lines. All of our team members have extensive experience with mammalian cell culture and are ready to care for your unique or proprietary cell line. Our cell culture suite is biosafety level 2 (BSL-2) and is covered under CBL’s recombinant-DNA research license issued by the City of Cambridge.
Our facility offers:
- • siRNA and pDNA transfection
- • High throughput small molecule screening
- • Maintenance of primary and transformed cell lines
- • Evaluation of biologics and drug delivery in cell culture models
- • A wide range of human and murine cell lines available
- • An array of bioluminescent cell-based assays
- … and more!